What is Our Mind's Potential | Sunday, Public Talk
with Gen-la Kelsang Jampa
Sunday, May 17th | 11am - 12:30pm (PDT), 12 - 1:30pm (MDT)
Buddha explained the essential nature of our mind as purity and clarity. through understanding the real meaning of this we will feel encouraged and greatly inspired by our own potential for transformation, peace and happiness.
About the Teacher
Gen-la Jampa is an internationally renowned Buddhist ordained teacher, the Deputy Spiritual Director of the New Kadampa Tradition - International Kadampa Buddhist Union (NKT-IKBU) and the Resident Teacher of the IKRC Grand Canyon. As a senior teacher of the NKT, Gen-la Jampa has been a student of Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso for many years and under his guidance has taught at many centers and events internationally. Gen-la is well-loved for his clear and inspiring teachings and his ability to touch people’s hearts through his sincerity and loving-kindness.
1. Click the button below to register
2. Put your payment information in
3. You will then be re-directed to another page where you MUST hit REGISTER again (you will not be charged again)
4. After you put your name and email in, click REGISTER NOW
5. You will then be given the link to the class. Save this link to use when the class is about to start. (if you do not receive a confirmation email, please check your spam folder)
6. If you have any difficulty, please email